- ▼▲sub menu toggleOn-Air
- ▼▲sub menu toggleWin
- ▼▲sub menu toggleWhat’s Trending
- ▼▲sub menu toggleCONCERTS & EVENTS
- ▼▲sub menu toggleContact Us
- New Country VIP
- ▼▲sub menu toggleCommunity Spotlight
- Sign In
The event takes place Saturday October 13th at the Coliseum Agrena from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm.
This event is in support of the Atlantic Wellness Coummunity Center, an organization that provides FREE councelling to young people who to need to talk to someone about mental health issues.... maybe it's anxiety, or depression, or something else from the list of things that young people have to deal with these days.
Trick-or-treaters pay $10. Anyone not trick or treating gets in for free. BBQ is by donation!!
1) Your family, school, group, or company can sponsor a candy station! (Kids trick or treat from booth to booth- these stations are decorated/ themed and will feature a "Thank You" sign with your name.) CLICK HERE to get in touch.
2) You can donate sweet sweet candy! They get a thousand kids... that's alotta candy!! Drop off donations at 225 LUTZ STREET, MONCTON. You can get a charity receipt for candy donations.)
3) You can donate sweet sweet money! CLICK HERE, or drop by 225 LUTZ STREET, MONCTON.
4) You can volunteer! Get a crew together and donate some time helping to decorate, handing out candy, or cleaning up afterwards. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 506-382-0298)